F Stop Diary Blog update 1.0
I had designed this website keeping it simple and easy to navigate. I love minimal websites with least elements in it. That’s why I designed it to be a blog with gray and white theme with 4-5 pages.
For sometime I have been thinking of revamping my website to include some more elements. Primarily for a better user experience.I plan to complete redesign of FSD Blog in the coming weeks.
For the first F Stop Diary Blog Update, I plan to have the following.
- A revised About Me page.
- Design a decent Logo.
- Add two more pages viz. Resource Page and Tutorial Page.
- Add a separate home page and blog page.
- Add some sharing buttons.
- An email subscription form.
- May be a DIY and a Store page
I myself would be doing all these things so I know it would take it’s own sweet little time. Continue to check back as I work to update and make changes to the site. Thanks!